Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

Good player wants a move!

Slovenian striker Sebastjan Cimirotic claims he is on his way to The Championship.

The former Lecce striker says that his agent has already held talks with a mystery Championship club and it is believed that a deal could be completed soon.

"It's true," he told skysports.com. "I have an offer from England. The club is from The Championship but my manager, Miran Pavlin, hasn't told me the name of the club.

"He was in London yesterday [Tuesday] and I'm waiting for some news from him today."

His present club, South Korea's Inchedon United, are likely to command a fee for the 30-year-old despite the fact that he has not featured for some months.

"I'm sure that this English club will pay the fee to the Koreans if we decide to sign a contract."

Pavlin added: "Cimirotic is pleased with the money that's been offered but we'll see how this thing goes with the Koreans. It's true that I was in England but I don't want to talk about this.

"When the deal is closed, then I will tell you everything."

I saw him play for Lecce and he is a good player. I bet he'll go Palace.

Archived