Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Who wears the trousers at leicester?

Who's in charge of sacking managers? Jim McCahill or Tim Davies? I don't know much about jim TBH and forgot he existed, is even still chiarman?

I'll pick on Tim Davis instead :thumbup:

There's no doubt that Tim is a great person, and I'm sure his pros far weigh out his cons overall.

I do feel that he may not put enough pressure on our managers though. For example, when you were at school, you knew which teachers you could get away with not doing homework for and also the ones who you could blag. Tim would be the latter.

With MA, Tim supported him all the way through and it was almost criminal how he would have let MA go on for eternity. I feel that it will be CL who steps down rather than him being sacked.

I know you need to back managers for as long as possible, but a good chairman should know when it's time to issue an ultimatum or perhaps but their balls on the chopping board every now and then. Leicester don't deserve this

Archived