Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Nintendo Revolution

i have a video of the controller being used it has a movement sensor in it so it can be used as a fishing rod or a hand gun but it actually looks really good and will change the way we play games

http://shop.game.net/revolution/

check the link and go down to the bottom and click on see it in action and download the video. be aware it only works in quicktime

i have a video of the controller being used it has a movement sensor in it so it can be used as a fishing rod or a hand gun but it actually looks really good and will change the way we play games

http://shop.game.net/revolution/

check the link and go down to the bottom and click on see it in action and download the video. be aware it only works in quicktime

Unfortunately I don't have quicktime and work frown upon downloading. I'll take your word for it though as have read it will change the way games are played in a HUGE way.

why can't nintendo just die with dignity

they just can't compete with sony and microsoft anymore

they dont compete mate. they make a different kind of game and experiment with games they are not scared of loosing money. they create great games but some people are not prepared to waste the money on them as they have very good competitors. nintendo is bigger in other countrys so it would not be a good idea to die now and if it was not for nintendo i dont think there would be games now. sony and microsoft have only come into the buisness of console gaming recently and loosing sega was bad enough.

dreamcast was one of the best consoles ever made but people in england did not buy it but because it dont do well in one country (the small country we are) it dont mean people in others dont play it.

microsoft as we know are all for customers money and sony did well at jumping on the bandwagon with playstation but if you ask anyone who plays games more than the average person they will say that nintendo create the most original and most indepth of games.

gta is indepth but its past its sell by date

halo is a great fps but metroid would be as a good online if people gave it chance

as im a big fan of zelda i fail to find any game apart the great final fantasy to replace it even though they are totally different games.

we had jade empire and fable for xbox but i find the legend of zelda the windwaker a much better game than any of them

i am going to buy the xbox 360 for the pure fact that online play is one of the most enjoyable things to do with gameplay and a great way of communicating with people around the world for a small price via xbox live. ill buy the revolution because i am glad to see game manufacturers experimenting with technology and allowing the gameplayers to feel more into the game

why can't nintendo just die with dignity

they just can't compete with sony and microsoft anymore

you'll take that back!

Their first party games are the best around and are the reason why I always go for Nintendo's consoles. Can't wait for the next Metroid Prime specifically but I've always been a fan of the likes of Mario and Zelda aswell. Also other games they help with such as Eternal Darkness on the GC.

If you think Nintendo will ever go into bankruptcy after all the money they made off Pokémon alone then you are sadly mistaken... didnt they make like $40m profit off that world wide? Then there are games like Tetris and other massive titles. Nintendo is as big as it gets with games-specific companies.

on the subject of controllers. I've heard the Revolution is backwards compatible not only with all GC games but also with the old GC control pads.

you'll take that back!

Their first party games are the best around and are the reason why I always go for Nintendo's consoles. Can't wait for the next Metroid Prime specifically but I've always been a fan of the likes of Mario and Zelda aswell. Also other games they help with such as Eternal Darkness on the GC.

on the subject of controllers. I've heard the Revolution is backwards compatible not only with all GC games but also with the old GC control pads.

is that a game worth looking at iv not played it but there are some rave reviews of it at the moment im playing the ds i know theres the psp but the ds is awsome. im into the new sonic rush its a great game. and im also in the process of trying to finish the zelda link to the past on there. im really looking forward to the twilight princess as the graphics on that look great but i would like to see on gamecube before the revs released but if not it will give me a good reason to get the revolution.

its also great to see the two greats of console gaming sega and nintendo working together

Eternal darkness sends you crazy!!! :S

when the sanity level reaches it's limit and it starts messing around with your head bringing up disc errors, messing with the volume, saying your controller is unplugged when it isn't and so on!!! crazy stuff but good quality

Eternal darkness sends you crazy!!! :S

when the sanity level reaches it's limit and it starts messing around with your head bringing up disc errors, messing with the volume, saying your controller is unplugged when it isn't and so on!!! crazy stuff but good quality

sounds good ill have to give it a look

sounds good ill have to give it a look

Its a great game and I was looking forward to a sequel which I have heard nothing about. If I remember correctly you can complete the game three times each slightly different depending on what artifacts you choose. Something like that. Haven't plaid it in a long time, I still have it but I haven't got a GC anymore so it'll have to wait until the Revolution comes out..

i had ocarina of time for the n64 but i never actually finished as i was only about ten years old when i had it but i got the zelda collectors edition with my gamecube and it was on there. when i got windwaker you had a extra disk with the ocarina of time master quest and i thought it was amazing stepping back into time to play such a great game on the gamecube i completed that recently.

im really looking forward to twilight princess but i hope it gets released early next year not when the revolution comes out. it would be a great end to a great system if that was one of the last major hits on the gc

Revolution is going to be amazing! It can not only play gamecube games but also, by downloading them, N64, Snes and Nes games. Apparently some of them will even be updated. Lots of developers seem to be very interested in this feature. Sega are apparently looking into it. The controller is going to work it's special powers on Twilight Princess which was a bit of a surprise recently. It will be a Gamecube game but with the game being delayed for a year, we now know why, it's so Nintendo can put a few Revo specific moments. Just imagine a first person shooter with that controller. It will be phenomenal. Just amazing. I am so looking forward to it. I was going to get an Xbox 360 but i'm not so sure now. Nintendo say it will be cheaper than both X360 and Ps3 (quite expensive apparently but of course we don't know for sure). Graphically i've read it's not as powerful as the other 2 but is between Xbox and Xbox 360 which isn't too bad at all, so no worries there. Nintendo's the best!

i had ocarina of time for the n64 but i never actually finished as i was only about ten years old when i had it but i got the zelda collectors edition with my gamecube and it was on there. when i got windwaker you had a extra disk with the ocarina of time master quest and i thought it was amazing stepping back into time to play such a great game on the gamecube i completed that recently.

im really looking forward to twilight princess but i hope it gets released early next year not when the revolution comes out. it would be a great end to a great system if that was one of the last major hits on the gc

I'm afraid not. Late next year, October time.

yeh i heard that it will only be released on rev but according to http://shop.game.net/ViewProduct.aspx?cat=10044&mid=325833 it should be out in the first quarter of next year

It would be nice but i've read it quite a few times and with what Nintendo has said about it, it seems to be wrong. Maybe September but i wouldn't think any earlier. Sad, i know, but it should help Revolution sales which is good.

Archived