Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
martyn

Player Ratings - Reading Away

Had a little time to reflect on the game so here's my take

Douglas 5 - Again inspires no confidence and was lucky not to give away ANOTHER penalty as a result of confusion with his defence.

Maybury 4 - Awful. Offered nothing going forward, was poor in possession and was caught out by Convey/Doyle on several occasions

McCarthy 7 - Solid defensively and very much improved. Sometimes shaky with distribution

Gerrbrand 5.5 - I can see he's talented by the way he occasionally makes defending look easy but he's making too many mistakes and often got caught out by balls over the top. Distribution was surprisingly poor

Kisnorbo 6 - Was OK defensively but never got forward. Is not a player to help LCFC move forward

Sylla 4 - Anonymous for the most part, occasional nice touches, disgraceful committment.

Hughes 6 - Worked very hard but looks off the pace. Our style of play really doesn't suit a player of his range of passing

Williams 7 - Excellent for an hour, good ball retention and shock horror. workrate. Dissappeared towards the end

Joey 4.5 - Anonymous except for when he was lunging in at the opposition. Looked fed-up at the end of the game.

Hammil 5 - He looks good in the warm up, smashing home 25 yard shots left right and centre. Barely featured in the game, not good enough I'm afraid

MdV 8 - MOTM. Couldn't be faulted effort wise and the Reading centrebacks found him a handful all night. Was left hopelessly isolated and should be comended for his performance.

Subs - did not affect the game in any way.

Archived