Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Figured I'd put a thread for this up since I did end up buying it and yes, I hate myself for that lol 

 

There's no 'Clubs' in the old gen version, but I realized I hardly touched that anyway with the last game.

 

So, just playing FUT, as always. The beginning of it always was the best part for me. Just happy when you get a decent player to improve your squad.

 

Best player for me so far has been Elliot Anderson. Anthony Gordon has played better than his 82 rating would suggest.

 

Best pull, which I just got is Russo, with an 88 rating. Seems very good.

 

Doing Evo's, objectives and playing squad battles. Only online I do is 'Rush', which mostly I enjoy.

 

Haven't fully grasped the 'Gallery' yet, but I wouldn't mind that McGeady that you can get from it ;)

 

Based on how this game has gone here over the years, this probably won't even get past the first page lol

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...