Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Ticket for today

Due to a last minute cancellation from my son I've got a spare ticket. I shall be leaving for the match at 2.00pm. If anyone over 18 is interested and can meet me at the ground drop me a pm before 2.00pm. :)

PS You don't have to sit with me there will be plenty of spare seats. ;)

Due to a last minute cancellation from my son I've got a spare ticket. I shall be leaving for the match at 2.00pm. If anyone over 18 is interested and can meet me at the ground drop me a pm before 2.00pm. :)

PS You don't have to sit with me there will be plenty of spare seats. ;)

Did you get my PM mate?

4 changes for this match (from the OS):

In come Richard Stearman, Ryan Smith, Iain Hume and Dion Dublin for Stephen Hughes, Joe Hamill, Patrick Gerrbrand and Patrik Gerrbrand.

Hughes and Hamill drop to the bench, while Gerrbrand misses the game with a hamstring injury.

Kisnorbo, who had occupied the left-back spot against Reading, has been forced out through illness.

Leicester look set to revert back to a 4-4-2 formation after playing in a 4-5-1 shape against the Royals on Tuesday night.

City go into the game looking to extend their six-match unbeaten home run which stretches back to mid-October.

Do we have 2 x Patrick Gerrbrand in the team?

And the last sentence is a VERY POSITIVE way of looking at Leic city's performance lately!!!! :P

Archived