Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TornadoShaunUK

Pro Evo 5 Xbox Live

• 2 weeks later...

great game mate i only got the game yesterday and im playing level 1 star.lol.ill you again another time thanks for the thrashing

Hey man, good game I wouldn't worry I've beaten people by more than that lol, I'm in the top 100 rankings in the world on pro evo 5 so for a first game against me that weren't bad. You must have been pulling your hair out when that rebound effort was inches away from Reyes' foot for you lol. Sorry I couldn't speak by the way, I don't have a mic anymore as I knackered the old one =/

Hey man, good game I wouldn't worry I've beaten people by more than that lol, I'm in the top 100 rankings in the world on pro evo 5 so for a first game against me that weren't bad. You must have been pulling your hair out when that rebound effort was inches away from Reyes' foot for you lol. Sorry I couldn't speak by the way, I don't have a mic anymore as I knackered the old one =/

i was a master at fifa 2005 on xbox live but i think pro evos a much better game i got the game yesterday and im going to be playing it a lot to gain more experience. good game

the second game was an improvement for me and my second goal was pretty mint.lol.two great wins for you tprnado.lol.

yes I dunno how that near post rocket went in.. lol.. I nearly always use France but their defense can be atrocious I was saved on that last game by a few offside calls as I was under the kosh abit after you got that 2nd lol. Mind you, Henry's 25 yd effort weren't bad was it? lol

yes I dunno how that near post rocket went in.. lol.. I nearly always use France but their defense can be atrocious I was saved on that last game by a few offside calls as I was under the kosh abit after you got that 2nd lol. Mind you, Henry's 25 yd effort weren't bad was it? lol

you are pretty good at the game and you are good at breaking defences with henry you seem to get behind my defence and have one on ones with my keeper all the time i got a feeling ill be giving you more of a challenge after more practise

you are pretty good at the game and you are good at breaking defences with henry you seem to get behind my defence and have one on ones with my keeper all the time i got a feeling ill be giving you more of a challenge after more practise

Yeah the throughballs work a treat with France. England are a decent team to use on the game, similar to France, but with a better keeper, slightly better defenseively, although Owen gets tired out quite quickly but he is lightning fast.. IMO aswell Rooney isn't that great. I think alot of it depdns on what tactics/formation you use. I've got a 4-3-3 with france aswell which I will use if things aren't going well mid-match. I think one of the hardest sides to try and break down for me is probably Chelsea, I play them every so often but I have also plaid them and hammered them 4-0 before =/ Like I said alot of it depends on the tactics you go for.

France aren't really one of the better sides on the game but they suit me about the best I just have to put up with their crap defense =/ lol.. plus Henry is awesome..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived