Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guido Bontempi

Worst to wear City shirt?

It is early over here but what season was this? I can barely remember 5 goals he scored. Good call on Brian Carey.

i think your right im pretty sure colin gordon never got anyway near 20 goals in 1 season , i dont think he scored 20 in his city career . ill check that out

Cresswell or Pressman or Hignett

I thought we should have persevered with Cresswell, he showed glimpses of quality but the premiership was clearly just a step above his level.

You could tell pressman was a class player in the past when he played for us. However, he was in absaloutely hideous shape and conceeded one of the worst goals i have ever seen when he just fell over.

There was no excuse for the Craig Hignett signing.

I thought we should have persevered with Cresswell, he showed glimpses of quality but the premiership was clearly just a step above his level.

You could tell pressman was a class player in the past when he played for us. However, he was in absaloutely hideous shape and conceeded one of the worst goals i have ever seen when he just fell over.

There was no excuse for the Craig Hignett signing.

i only saw cresswell about 7 times, but he is certainly doing well now.

Archived