Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guido Bontempi

Worst to wear City shirt?

This may have been started elsewhere, I'm new though :blush:

Seeing as we're all a bit fed up. How about nominating the worst players to play for Leicester?

Well the Palace game shows that Premiership Scots don't have the metal for the Championship

So I'll kick off with:

Kisnorbo

De Vries

Or should we forget...

Ade (bit obvious)

Junior Lewis (I shudder at the thought)

Brian Carey (a passing genius, not)

Gary Coatsworth (great name, as in get your coat...)

It crops up every now and again, but its always a good 'un. Welcome to the forum. :)

I take exception at your cruel Coatsworth suggestion, though. He was part of Little's seminal "play at least 7 centre-backs" plan for getting us promoted in 1994. He scored a great goal against Luton and had a rather fetching haircut, which I myself am trying to copy. He also bowed out at the peak of his career against Derby in the final in '94 - a classy touch.

Long live the Goat!

Kalac, that very tall tall goalkeeper. he couldn't catch a ball to save his life,

Jamie Lawrence, loads of pace but the worst first touch I have seen in a long time, also not the greatest passer and as much vision as Stevie Wonder

Lammie Robertson. Yeah! Were you at Wolves when we were 0-3 down and he stepped up to...miss a pen? McClintock era. Even worse than this one. And what a shambles Molyneaux was in those days!

Guest lcfc_olip6_lcfc

Seeing as we're all a bit fed up. How about nominating the worst players to play for Leicester?

Well the Palace game shows that Premiership Scots don't have the metal for the Championship

So I'll kick off with:

Kisnorbo

De Vries

Or should we forget...

Ade (bit obvious)

i cant remember his name but that tw*t from blackburn who played right back with blond hair...he was sh*te.... though lets not forget Chris Makin

Lammie Robertson. Yeah! Were you at Wolves when we were 0-3 down and he stepped up to...miss a pen? McClintock era. Even worse than this one. And what a shambles Molyneaux was in those days!

Didn't go to away games in those days, and in that particular season not many of the home ones either!

But Lammie really was out of his depth. He made Momo look like Georgie Best!

Guest lcfc_olip6_lcfc

So I'll kick off with:

Kisnorbo

De Vries

Or should we forget...

Ade (bit obvious)

the gimp from blackburn who played left-back blond hair...can't remember his name!

i cant remember his name but that tw*t from blackburn who played right back with blond hair...he was sh*te.... though lets not forget Chris Makin

John Curtis - last seen as a "midfield general" for the copse...

And by all accounts, he's even WORSE for them than he was for us! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest lcfc_olip6_lcfc

John Curtis - last seen as a "midfield general" for the copse...

And by all accounts, he's even WORSE for them than he was for us! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

whos the "Copse"? a midfield general u say...desperate f**kers! ah well aslong and he's not on our pitch playin for us...i dnt care where he is!

whos the "Copse"? a midfield general u say...desperate f**kers! ah well aslong and he's not on our pitch playin for us...i dnt care where he is!

More of a 'Bush' :whistle: these days, mind you we're on our way to being the Peanuts :P

So I'll kick off with:

Kisnorbo

De Vries

Or should we forget...

Ade (bit obvious)

:o he only scared the shit out of tommy johnson vs derby in the play off final! fantastic 100 %er and that cracking goal!!!

martin hodge

:o he only scared the shit out of tommy johnson vs derby in the play off final! fantastic 100 %er and that cracking goal!!!

That tackle and that goal were and are forking amazing!

So's that bald patch.

Shame he had to retire before the Premiership :(:ph34r:

Michael Trotter.

Colin Gordon

Bobby Davison.

I have wiped out the memory of most of the crap here during the Pleat years so most of them as well.

i remember jimmy greaves saying once when we were struggling under pleat(did we do anything else?), that if we played bobby davison we would almost guarantee a win. what a nob!

Archived