Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
still tynie

Spurs Out-Foxed

Maybe this result tonight will convince foxes fans Levein is the man to take Leicester into the Premiership

if given time like in the past at Cowdenbeath and Hearts he is capeable of moulding a team to challenge at the top of the championship . Spurs doing so well this season, proves the team is going in the right direction

Leicester cant afford to sack Levein when his job is only half done

Maybe this result tonight will convince foxes fans Levein is the man to take Leicester into the Premiership

if given time like in the past at Cowdenbeath and Hearts he is capeable of moulding a team to challenge at the top of the championship . Spurs doing so well this season, proves the team is going in the right direction

Leicester cant afford to sack Levein when his job is only half done

OK we beat the Yid’s, but one battle doesn’t win a war, and he hasn’t suddenly become a brilliant manager over night. Now if he can keep this better choice of players up and show some more evidence of actually motivating the players and then do this over the next 4 or 5 games (which is all I have ever wanted him to do and have said so in past posts) then we have turned a corner and I might reassess my views on C L . One thing I will say and as a plus point for C L was how quickly he judged that 4-3-3 wasn’t working and had the balls to send on Hammond and go back to 4-4-2

Archived