Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxes_fan

FM 2006 - Questions

Bought this yesterday, and i am new to Football Manager and need some help/guidance.

1. How do i edit my starting line up?

2. How do i put more subs on the subs bench?

3. How do i search for players that are free, transfer listed or put up for loan?

4. What players do you reccomend i go for, i am Leicester.

I may have some more questions when i get further into the game but this is it for the time being.

Thanks.

Bought this yesterday, and i am new to Football Manager and need some help/guidance.

1. How do i edit my starting line up?

2. How do i put more subs on the subs bench?

3. How do i search for players that are free, transfer listed or put up for loan?

4. What players do you reccomend i go for, i am Leicester.

I may have some more questions when i get further into the game but this is it for the time being.

Thanks.

read the instruction booklet would be my suggestion, unless of course you don't have it. if you do though, that booklet is very good. you should be able to work it out anyway, just play around with it for a few minutes

read the instruction booklet would be my suggestion, unless of course you don't have it. if you do though, that booklet is very good. you should be able to work it out anyway, just play around with it for a few minutes

Unfortuantely it didn't come with the booklet as it was bought off ebay.

Unfortuantely it didn't come with the booklet as it was bought off ebay.

:whistle:

There is a tutorial in Football Manager this year, read that and that should be everything you need to do. Or just simply play around with it because us lot who play it didn't get told how to do those things, we just worked them out. :smile:

Archived