Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Is there anyone out there who still cares?

If you don't care now then what have people been doing since we were first relegated from the prem. If everyone focked off when times are hard chelsea would have to extend stamford bridge to a 10,000,000 all seater stadium

People say that they dont care anymore but deep down we all know that they are hurting, its just not the same hurt as before. Back in the good old days, when we were relegated, i felt for the players and things like that, now I feel for the name of the club. Not sure if that makes sense, but at the moment, I couldnt care less about some of the players out there. When Ullathorne got his major injury for example, i really felt for the guy but when Tiatto got his, I just kinda thought "well thats life."

I watched the 1996 play off final win last night and look back on the players with a fondness, almost like they were family because we knew so much about them. I dont get that with the current players. :(

Archived