Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester Lass

Is there anyone out there who still cares?

I can't believe some people are saying that they couldn't care less about our current situation. I wish I could turn off my strong feelings towards the club but no matter how hard I try, I just can't laugh when we lose!

I did for the first time today. Was a result that was destined to happen and we are now in the shite. I thought it be better to laugh than piss everyone off by being in a bad mood

I've booked the day off work next Saturday, I'll be there singing the blues. fock anyone who "doesn't care", if you can't sing in defeat you don't deserve to sing when you're winning.

Might as well fock off and support Chelsea.

I'm going next Saturday as well, and I strongly agree about the Chelski thing!

I've booked the day off work next Saturday, I'll be there singing the blues. fock anyone who "doesn't care", if you can't sing in defeat you don't deserve to sing when you're winning.

hey come on, everyone does care, it's just a figure of speech from people, i know they are feeling it just as bad. let's not make it worse by turning on each other

Well said :thumbup:

I am always going to care and still get behind the team.

Us as fans also have a job to do and get behind the lads, because if the manager aint going to motivate the team then maybe we can try to by singing out loud at games.

No one should ever stop careing!

WELL SAID !! I will be there aswell it's not as if we don't have 18 games left to pull it around, 1 in hand and are only 1 point in the drop zone ( so trying to be positive)

And how many games you been to? Youve booked the day off, meaning its a big occasion, well for supporters who watch that shit every week - we have a right to moan. Ill be there, still, but i know we are shite and thats the sad thing, i dont care because imo ive already saw the club crumble and right now we are at rock bottom.

still care, think i care to much, god i tell ya it tells when times are rough when you could almost cry!! :blush:

i will still watch all the games i can whether we stay up or go down! people who say city till i die should mean it and show there support!

still care, think i care to much, god i tell ya it tells when times are rough when you could almost cry!! :blush:

i will still watch all the games i can whether we stay up or go down! people who say city till i die should mean it and show there support!

Well said. We should not only sing when we're winning (which hasnt been very much this season!), but sing when we're losing too.

Yeah i was impressed by that. His celebration shows that he cares a lot for this club although I fear if we go down that we'll lose him! :(

We won't deserve to keep him if we go down. He's put in decent performances everytime he's played for us and if his team mates aren't good enough then he has every right to leave us unfortunately.

I'm feeling very distraught. I was ever so sure that we would win today, and it is nothing short of shocking that we lost. If this wasn't Levein's last game, then the Cardiff one will be if we don't win. I was very disappointed with his reaction after the Spurs game, he didn't at all seem enthused. I think he's already thrown in the towel and knows the axe is right around the next corner...

Archived