Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
long live david kelly

new man at helm

i have been supporting city for 25 years, have never seen a worse side maybe pleat had a poor side but they lost playing attacking football, going away from home trying to win games, where are we going under CL the man is a disgrace, not only is it painfully apparent his coaching ability is average at best, his eye for a player is worse, he has had three goes at bringing in a striker de vris, hammond, hume now we have a forth one with apparent ability lets see how CL destroys his confidence has he has with hume, which brings me to man management whats that asks CL.we need to change now having watched luton play liverpool the way they played football mike newell is the man to rebuild and take the club forward.

i have been supporting city for 25 years, have never seen a worse side maybe pleat had a poor side but they lost playing attacking football, going away from home trying to win games, where are we going under CL the man is a disgrace, not only is it painfully apparent his coaching ability is average at best, his eye for a player is worse, he has had three goes at bringing in a striker de vris, hammond, hume now we have a forth one with apparent ability lets see how CL destroys his confidence has he has with hume, which brings me to man management whats that asks CL.we need to change now having watched luton play liverpool the way they played football mike newell is the man to rebuild and take the club forward.

I agree mate.

And welcome to the forum as well.

Spurs match :D

Although i still agree with you, the most of the time it's been shocking and i can't live on just good FA cup winsi want league success :)

Welcome to the forum

Spurs match :D

Although i still agree with you, the most of the time it's been shocking and i can't live on just good FA cup winsi want league success :)

Welcome to the forum

Thanks for the welcome i agree the spurs match was a highlight, however lets not kid ourselves first half we were woefull second better, however lets see spurs were without davids,king,mido to name but 3 liverpool v luton, liverpool were at full strength and flying newell with players on paper lesser than ours supplied passion and technical ability far and away greater than anything leicester have served up this season this is down to players understanding wat they are required to do and having respect for the man at the helm newell.

Thanks for the welcome i agree the spurs match was a highlight, however lets not kid ourselves first half we were woefull second better, however lets see spurs were without davids,king,mido to name but 3 liverpool v luton, liverpool were at full strength and flying newell with players on paper lesser than ours supplied passion and technical ability far and away greater than anything leicester have served up this season this is down to players understanding wat they are required to do and having respect for the man at the helm newell.

Good point's (You really want Newell here dont you?) Ha Ha, lol

As an outsider I would say you have zilch chance of getting Newell as manager. If he does leave Luton it will be to manage in the Premiership.

Depending on how things go with Moyes in the next 12 months or so he could be the next Everton boss.

You could just be right there

As an outsider I would say you have zilch chance of getting Newell as manager. If he does leave Luton it will be to manage in the Premiership.

Depending on how things go with Moyes in the next 12 months or so he could be the next Everton boss.

depends on how you look at it newell seems a realistic guy and logically leicester should and i think still is a step up from luton in terms of facilities fan base and squad potential as for moyes i see his position being safe for years to come if there is ant justice for job he has done there.

Archived