Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
seanswhisper

Now must be the time

:angry: Are we just fickle fans calling for CL's head ? No! I would have loved him to have done well with our club,he hasn't ... Clough once said football is ment to be played on grass not in the air or god would have put grass there hahaha up and over borrrring.We are where we are cos that is as good as we are, our plays are just not good enough! end of story. you may call me fickle or whatever but we are what we are. :mad:

You must remember though we dont know anything about the club, or football, we're only the mugs that pay good money every week to watch them. Leave it to the "pro's"

:angry: Are we just fickle fans calling for CL's head ? No! I would have loved him to have done well with our club,he hasn't ... Clough once said football is ment to be played on grass not in the air or god would have put grass there hahaha up and over borrrring.We are where we are cos that is as good as we are, our plays are just not good enough! end of story. you may call me fickle or whatever but we are what we are. :mad:

I understand that i'm just a fan for my sins( wink) now just look back through the history of Leicester in the last 13 years or so. Look at the crap O'neil had from the club. we dont need a history lesson here, ok we have no money but all the teams above us are in the same boat and ours is sinking fast. i'm affraid it comes down to good team management and yes a little luck, of which we have none.

Archived