Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
theboywillmott

Beating the Saints

What happens if we beat the saints on saturday and get a little cup run going? I reckon if we do it might be Levein's saving grace with the board. (unfortunately)

Could be but at this rate our chances of beating them are very low. After spurs i thought it would have a positive effect on our season but so far its made no difference and i don't think the board are gonna be fooled by a good cup run if league form stays as it is.

What happens if we beat the saints on saturday and get a little cup run going? I reckon if we do it might be Levein's saving grace with the board. (unfortunately)

If we weren't in the relegation zone and in total freefall then you may have a point. However, the current league form will overshadow any kind of cup run. The board know the situation, they won't be bedazzled by the Spurs result.

If we weren't in the relegation zone and in total freefall then you may have a point. However, the current league form will overshadow any kind of cup run. The board know the situation, they won't be bedazzled by the Spurs result.

Yeah, the board aren't thick, they'll know the league form is unnaceptable. Lets just hope they do something about it.

First of all he's got to beat Plymouth, IF we do then his stay of execution would be extended IF we beat the Saints.

For those that think it doesn't matter think again, we know that the Cup is not having any affect on our League form either positively or negatively so it's in our best interests to keep that run going. Of course if it was the cause of us losing league games you could put up a different argument, it isn't so lets hope we continue to do well in the cup, because we sure as hell will need all the money we can get.

Could be but at this rate our chances of beating them are very low . After spurs i thought it would have a positive effect on our season but so far its made no difference and i don't think the board are gonna be fooled by a good cup run if league form stays as it is.

You reckon?

They're in freefall too. And they had a massive demo after yesterday's game calling for the chairman to go.

He's been as bad for them as CL has been for us.

We might scrape a win, and then land a giant in the next round, when we may earn enough money to pay our manager's compensation!

Archived