Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Krishbish

Someone on the right!

Leicester really need some one to play on the right hand side. Yeh Momo is alright but what about when hes not here, we cant afford to keep playing Stephan Hughes there, its just not his style!

Craig really needs to think about this is we are going to succeed.

There aren't any obvious choices but think about getting some one in on loan or perminant.

Leicester really need some one to play on the right hand side. Yeh Momo is alright but what about when hes not here, we cant afford to keep playing Stephan Hughes there, its just not his style!

Craig really needs to think about this is we are going to succeed.

There aren't any obvious choices but think about getting some one in on loan or perminant.

weso can play there or joey or elvis personally weso should play there tonite with joey in the middle with

hughes

It's a dilemma because we know Hughes is best suited to the middle, but then you also have Weso and Joey who will probably be our centre midfield pairing from now on (Providing Levein has finally come to his senses regarding Kisnorbo)

I would personally have either Hume or Hammond on the right. If Levein insists on playing de Vries upfront with Fryatt, then Hume could play wide right, like he's done at Tranmere to good effect.

My only problem with Hammond playing wide right is that his crossing isn't great. But I suppose he would provide the pace to stretch full backs and open up space for others. I remember him playing on the right against Stoke (Home) as a sub, and looked pretty useful there. Either way, we need to get the right wing sorted. Same applies with the left back position as well.

Archived