Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Yaxx

Reserve Team

Problem with the reserve team is they are literally all under 18 other than one or two. Alot of the teams we play at reserve level have alot of players with first team experience playing usually premeirship teams. There is promise, you only have to look at how well the Under 18's are doing at youth level, it's just they then have to play reserve games 3 days later against vastly experienced teams. Wesolowski, Stearman, Sheehan and Chambers look good enough to me.

Problem with the reserve team is they are literally all under 18 other than one or two. Alot of the teams we play at reserve level have alot of players with first team experience playing usually premeirship teams. There is promise, you only have to look at how well the Under 18's are doing at youth level, it's just they then have to play reserve games 3 days later against vastly experienced teams. Wesolowski, Stearman, Sheehan and Chambers look good enough to me.

Yes, I agree with you in that respect. I guess I was referring more to the dross from the North.

Archived