Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Edmund

Letter To Sky Sports Head Editor

The time is now 10:55 i have been watching sky sports live centre all night. I am also in a jubilant mood because leicester beat qpr 3-2 which is a win weve been waiting for along time to lift us out of relegation. All i want you to do is show the goals from the leicester match. At the beggining of the 10:30 sky sports news it says we will be shown all the champinship goals. But all we are shown is the replays of the top three team games which u have now shown us twice. Then it comes along to the leicester game and all you do is show the scores in text. Sort it out please I want to go bed and all I want to do is see my teams triumph. Yours faithfully.... A Happy Fox

The time is now 10:55 i have been watching sky sports live centre all night. I am also in a jubilant mood because leicester beat qpr 3-2 which is a win weve been waiting for along time to lift us out of relegation. All i want you to do is show the goals from the leicester match. At the beggining of the 10:30 sky sports news it says we will be shown all the champinship goals. But all we are shown is the replays of the top three team games which u have now shown us twice. Then it comes along to the leicester game and all you do is show the scores in text. Sort it out please I want to go bed and all I want to do is see my teams triumph. Yours faithfully.... A Happy Fox

Great Call.

Archived