Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hay up me duck

wow - winds of change

Hi - just thought i send my first post regarding what a week for LCFC - Levein gone - Dion & De-vies - on their respective bikes - is this the change we have been waiting for.

Getting rid of people that now seem to have been more of a hindrance than help.

Levein has to his credit produced a great infrastructure for the future regarding Youth etc , but for me where it matter - on the pitch it was too scary to watch the total decline over the last few months.

Seems prior to all this change there was a definate sense of major dis-harmony within the club both on & off the field.

We all felt the impeding doom that was surrounding the club - i know winning at QPR has given me a sense that we can now play with passion & committment and Score whereas before - i dreaded the results being so far away in Australia.

Over the last couple of months it has been a never ending nightmare - not so much as losing - but how we were losing -never fighting and seemingly not caring if we won or even attempted too.

Its early days - but already Rob kelly has given us a team that is prepared to fight with passion & play.

we are lacking in confidence which during Levein time got worse and maybe now the young guns we have in all positions with the fans behind them can really shine.

I for one believe they can , i don't care about the opposition and what they can do - all i care about is What LCFC is gonna do to them - which is to go out there and get stuck in and beat them - fight for everything harrass them and we will win .

The QPR game proved that we have the players - yeah at times they are inexperienced and that i feel was too much out of fear though CL rotating system and him playing his favourites and never the same side playing together to really build a understanding.

Like collymore posted early - lets focus on our players hitting the net - because now we know they can.

C'mon - i 'm seeing a glorious 2-0 on saturday----- Bring it on .

Hi - just thought i send my first post regarding what a week for LCFC - Levein gone - Dion & De-vies - on their respective bikes - is this the change we have been waiting for.

Getting rid of people that now seem to have been more of a hindrance than help.

Levein has to his credit produced a great infrastructure for the future regarding Youth etc , but for me where it matter - on the pitch it was too scary to watch the total decline over the last few months.

Seems prior to all this change there was a definate sense of major dis-harmony within the club both on & off the field.

We all felt the impeding doom that was surrounding the club - i know winning at QPR has given me a sense that we can now play with passion & committment and Score whereas before - i dreaded the results being so far away in Australia.

Over the last couple of months it has been a never ending nightmare - not so much as losing - but how we were losing -never fighting and seemingly not caring if we won or even attempted too.

Its early days - but already Rob kelly has given us a team that is prepared to fight with passion & play.

we are lacking in confidence which during Levein time got worse and maybe now the young guns we have in all positions with the fans behind them can really shine.

I for one believe they can , i don't care about the opposition and what they can do - all i care about is What LCFC is gonna do to them - which is to go out there and get stuck in and beat them - fight for everything harrass them and we will win .

The QPR game proved that we have the players - yeah at times they are inexperienced and that i feel was too much out of fear though CL rotating system and him playing his favourites and never the same side playing together to really build a understanding.

Like collymore posted early - lets focus on our players hitting the net - because now we know they can.

C'mon - i 'm seeing a glorious 2-0 on saturday----- Bring it on .

Good post. Welcome :thumbup:

Archived