Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
vanfox12

TIGERS FANS

i would hazard a guess you dont like rugby because you dont understand the rules or you're just a puff :whistle:

I don't like rugby, but I understand the rules. What does that make me?

I hate rugby, I hate their snobby fans and the world of rugby is a false one with not much passion and men running into each other.

CITY/FOOTBALL TILL I DIE.

Also how come rugby players can kick the shit out of each other and not get reported to the police and yet if a football player swears or pushes someone over they get threatened with the possibility of spending time at her majestys pleasure?

Also how come rugby players can kick the shit out of each other and not get reported to the police and yet if a football player swears or pushes someone over they get threatened with the possibility of spending time at her majestys pleasure?

Players get banned for a long period of time if they 'kick the shit out of each other', because it is still illegal in the game.

When has a player ever swore and got threatened with arrest? :blink: C. Ronaldo made a gesture towards 50,000 Lisbon fans, did he do time? Or get a 3 year ban? No. I made 1 gesture and i almost got a 3 year ban from all of football. Including playing. I could not live with that.

Also in Rugby, do you ever see players backchat to the referee? :rolleyes:

Archived