Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burnsy

Biggest gate of the season

Ever heard of passive smoking? :whistle:

L1 was great yesterday, was proud of meself aswell must have started a good 60% of all chants.

Was pleased aswell when that lad started the "Ran from the turks" chant that a lot of people abused him and killed it off.

Top effort leads :)

matty you know that oik thing he got ejected for it..im quite glad cos theres just no need but some a part of me thinks if he gets a long ban we've lost a vocal supporter :ermm:

matty you know that oik thing he got ejected for it..im quite glad cos theres just no need but some a part of me thinks if he gets a long ban we've lost a vocal supporter :ermm:

Was that the guy who got thrown out near half time and it took him ages to get down the stairs? Another thing I noted was the stewards in the away end did precisely sweet fa about some of the Leeds mob coming over and taunting L1 after they scored one bloke was virtually past the black segregation zone and the stewards just stood and watched!

He was a twat mate, good ridence,

he started most of the Turk chants against leeds last season, he also started the bomber chants against QPR, and he was also the bloke that constantly sang anti everything songs at a time they needed our support most.

Was that the guy who got thrown out near half time and it took him ages to get down the stairs? Another thing I noted was the stewards in the away end did precisely sweet fa about some of the Leeds mob coming over and taunting L1 after they scored one bloke was virtually past the black segregation zone and the stewards just stood and watched!

no mate that wasnt him i asked a steward why he got throw out and it was because of the smoking thing..

he goes to the lad infront of him.."put that fcking card down" then a copper goes "oi mate calm down" and he goes "what the fck has it got to do with you" so he was out :huh:

i hate seeing fellow leicester fans getting chucked out but i mean should you really say that to the power crazy coppers? :nono:

Archived