Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Burnsy

Biggest gate of the season

Yeah, what the hell was with the Leeds fans standing up the ENTIRE game?

I thought the stewards were meant to be very hard on people standing.

In L block, where I was the stewards and police were shouting at the city fans to sit down when Leeds scored, whilst the Leeds fans stood up all game and not a word was said....... :blink:

In L block, where I was the stewards and police were shouting at the city fans to sit down when Leeds scored, whilst the Leeds fans stood up all game and not a word was said....... :blink:

i thought the stewards where very good today in L1, hardly moaned at us at all for standing.

i thought the stewards where very good today in L1, hardly moaned at us at all for standing.

Probably 'cause only the back 5 rows were standing!!

It was possibly the quietist I've ever heard L1 all season... not sure why?? But then again the Kop were really noisy so it may have drowned them out!!

It was possibly the quietist I've ever heard L1 all season... not sure why?? But then again the Kop were really noisy so it may have drowned them out!!

Back 5 rows....your having a laugh! I dont see the kop standing to be honest with you.

what game were you at???????

what are you talking about?

L1 was decent today good noise second half and we werent made to sit at all.... the kop seemed allright today as i could actually just hear them so it must have been half decent,... good atmosphere throughout the stadium today than usual but just imagine what it would be like if L1 and the kop were behind the goal in the north stand ;)

yeah tommy what was that all about about 30 hardcore family standers followed suit from our we've only got 10 men

L1 was decent today good noise second half and we werent made to sit at all.... the kop seemed allright today as i could actually just hear them so it must have been half decent,... good atmosphere throughout the stadium today than usual but just imagine what it would be like if L1 and the kop were behind the goal in the north stand ;)

yeah tommy what was that all about about 30 hardcore family standers followed suit from our we've only got 10 men

We did have L1 rockin' today. The leeds fans i thought were pretty poor today they wernt in the best of voice.

couldn't quite belive it they were standing like they couldn't giv a sh!t chanting at the away fans, they were out of control

We did have L1 rockin' today. The leeds fans i thought were pretty poor today they wernt in the best of voice.

i thought we would be completeley outsing today the hole game but it wasnt the case i expected there support to be a lot louder... great rob kelleys blue n white army up in L 1 today :D

i thought we would be completeley outsing today the hole game but it wasnt the case i expected there support to be a lot louder... great rob kelleys blue n white army up in L 1 today :D

One song lasted about 10 minutes absolute mental

Atmosphere in L1 today was the best this season. There's definately more people standing, a few at the back of K block and 2 extra rows in L1. Thought the stewards were good today. Didnt seem to make anybody sit down. Bit confused whyn sometimes they got obsessed with getting everyone to sit and days like today they dont seem bothered.

Enjoyed the prolonged burst of rob kelly's blue and white army in second half. Whole ground seemed to join in. hopefully L1 can continue to grow and atmosphere will improve with it.

Kop was very good yesterday.

I could see quite a few people stood up and clapping in L1 but could'nt hear them. Just like you L1'ers cant hear us Kopites.

The atmosphere has improved loads since Levein has left , Rob Kelly what a bloke!!!

L1 was great yesterday, was proud of meself aswell must have started a good 60% of all chants.

Was pleased aswell when that lad started the "Ran from the turks" chant that a lot of people abused him and killed it off.

Top effort leads :)

Archived