Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Darth Fox

Gers match vs Chelski match

If u made the mistake of staying with the Chelsea match last night u missed a cracker on ITV4. I only watched 10 mins of Chelsea and it was trully awful and the most boring thing ever and how can 100k people be so quiet. Switch over to Rangers vs Villareal only 24k fit in wee stadium and an excellent gripping match with superb atmosphere. Gers played with passion and almost snatched it.

Naive! I am a Celtic fan and only hassle I've ever had from gers fans are the English ones. BNP following scumbags. Scots fans behave abroad u numptie.

Ironically, whenever you see England fans misbehaving at a football match they actually come from Scotland or Wales.

True.

Qutie possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read.

You must have been reading this thread very selectively then. Ever heard of Dai Thomas?

Of course, some of the fans that misbehave at England matches probably are English, just as some of the neds who misbehave at Rangers matches probably are Scottish.

You must have been reading this thread very selectively then. Ever heard of Dai Thomas?

Of course, some of the fans that misbehave at England matches probably are English, just as some of the neds who misbehave at Rangers matches probably are Scottish.

Aye.

Archived