Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Finnegan

Forum Supporter
  • Posts

    68,536
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    314

Everything posted by Finnegan

  1. I've said it a bunch of times. I just don't really feel any anger for what Man City have done. I couldn't give a **** about their 115 charges. If it does genuinely surface in the coming weeks and months as all the details come out that they truly have spent vastly, vastly more than any of the other big six clubs could ever dream of then I'd feel differently. When Sarries got done in rugby I was delighted. They were blatantly and openly cheating, they were spending way beyond what anyone else was and it was just making a rigged and unfair system. But in football the system is already rigged and unfair. United, Arsenal and Liverpool are all allowed to spend what Man City have because of commercial revenue that has nothing to do with success. It's dumb. Massively dumb. Being angry about Man City but just shrugging and accepting that it's OK for Liverpool to spend over 100m on players over and over and not be angry about that is wild.
  2. I find the whole thing perverse. Mourinho was flapping his gob about how he deserves a bonus for the Premier Leagues he should have won with United. Like he was some plucky underdog being beaten out by City. He had like £100m Paul Pogba in his team at a time when Man City's record transfer was probably like £60m. Manchester United have spent eye wateringly grotesque amounts of money and the only difference really between them and Man City is that United sell more tee-shirts and credit cards and whatever the **** else.
  3. I'm not really sure those things are all that much different, in their case, let alone mutually exclusive.
  4. Will bet my house on them getting a massive points deduction that's perfectly well calculated to look like the Premier League are handing out the biggest punishment ever seen whilst also being enough that they can overcome and stay up. Win win win for the league. They get to look strong, they get to keep Man City in the league and they get a big dramatic story to sell with Man City being in a relegation race all year that will apparently be dramatic and keep people interested.
  5. You've got to be an absolutely massive Karen to want to deliberately march down a street where you know EVERYONE thinks you're a twat wearing a silly little uniform just for the attention.
  6. I can't completely put my finger on why but that's looks cheap af.
  7. Just saying it now. Don't think this is good news for us. The rules Man City broke were the same rules designed to keep us in our place. Nothing positive for us will come of this. If there's any knock on to us, which I doubt, it'll be negative.
  8. Mate I've been going to rugby all my life and it's not a problem. Those NFL games are a bad example because that's just the novelty. It's a day out for people. When you're a season ticket holder and you're down the match every week or every other week it's just not a big issue. You'll get a beer take it to your seat then just watch the game.
  9. I actually like that more than how they've executed the running fox. I don't dislike the running fox as a logo but as I've said a couple of times, I do think it's a bit too big on our maroon shirt and I don't think they've pulled it off amazingly. That works quite well though.
  10. Yes well you then set mine off.
  11. OK. Fair. The "poor" part should have been implied. @kingfox your jokes are all ****ing awful mun. But there was a non-zero chance he could actually have been reporting something that had happened.
  12. I've not been watching. Is this a poor joke or has he really? Signing for millions we can't really afford, being our hopes for the season, falling out with the manager, coming back, scoring a hattrick and doing your ACL would be so much peak Leicester we might as well just shut the club down and finish.
  13. Would have been a ****ing brilliant goal. He just didn't get his feet right in his head let alone in practice. What he was even trying to do was awkward.
  14. That's his one move. That little nudge between the two defenders for an under-lapping runner. That's his entire repertoire.
  15. He won't be sacked unless a potential buyer encourages it or we're in the relegation zone. We pretty much can't afford to sack him.
  16. Like I said, I'm not defending his selection or the subs.
  17. As much as it pains me to say anything positive about Martin, the tactics weren't the problem today. The selection and subs maybe. But the tactics have worked. We've been absolutely all over them and created a shit load of decent chances we've just butchered three, four, five decent chances. If we could finish we'd have put a cricket score on these.
  18. Watson looks like he should be playing National League football.
  19. That's why nobody likes you, Wout.
  20. Does nobody from Barnsley know the offside rule
  21. Watson looks a bit poor
  22. Another chance that should be a goal. We're definitely going to throw this.
  23. We've consistently beaten their press, created quite a lot of chances as a result and should be 3 or 4 up if we could finish our dinners? And we've coughed up very little to them?
×
×
  • Create New...