Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jordan

Get 25/50 free songs on eMusic

www.emusic.com - You can sign up for a 14-day free trial where you can download up to 50 songs for free (I thought it was 25, but checking my info on the site, it appears that it's 50--nice :thumbsup:)

If you cancel your membership before your free trial period is over, you won't get billed.

It's a good site, though--a lot of indie stuff that you won't find on other online subscription sites.

www.emusic.com - You can sign up for a 14-day free trial where you can download up to 50 songs for free (I thought it was 25, but checking my info on the site, it appears that it's 50--nice :thumbsup:)

If you cancel your membership before your free trial period is over, you won't get billed.

It's a good site, though--a lot of indie stuff that you won't find on other online subscription sites.

mmmm think I might take them up on that offer!!!!

Upon double-checking, I think it is indeed 25 free songs (the other 25 were added to my remaining monthly total because I've signed up for the $9.95/25 songs per month plan, although I think I'll just cancel before the trial is up and just get the 25 for free).

Upon double-checking, I think it is indeed 25 free songs (the other 25 were added to my remaining monthly total because I've signed up for the $9.95/25 songs per month plan, although I think I'll just cancel before the trial is up and just get the 25 for free).

They did that to me - I fired an email off and got the other 25. Though you might want to double check as they didnt add my monthly songs until i had confirmed that i wanted to - If that makes sense.

Archived