Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Is everbody fed up with this Van Nistlerooy thing...

I mean the media should just GET OVER IT. He's on the bench and has been for the last 4 games... SO WHAT!!!!

No matter what is happening in the game there is a camera shoved in his overly large face for any minute reaction! Every time there is a goal scoring oportunity his name is mentioned!!

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH :mad::@

Yeah, i can definetly see what you mean. I noticed when watching the Carling Cup final after he first got dropped and he had the spotlight on him for a lot of that when he didnt even play.

I can however see why the press are making a big deal over it as he was the premierships top scorer when he first got dropped, so i guess they want to know what the reasons for it are etcdropped etc.

Van nistleroy is without doubt one of the most hated players in the premiership for his consistent cheating and if you ask me his days are numbered at the club, i gota feeling he will be off to real madrid in the summer and fergie will end up buying a striker who performs well at the world cup...i would not be suprised to see a lot of inflated transfers go on after the world cup just cos a player has rattled a few in during the tournament.

Archived