Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

Ron Grant

He is a local in my dads pub, and he asked me to come on and say thankyou to all the fans for the game against them the other week! he said that all the reading team commented on how nice it was to get support from us when it was announced that they were promoted! and he said he has never felt so welcomed before!!

nice to know we can do that aint it!! :thumbup:

He is a local in my dads pub, and he asked me to come on and say thankyou to all the fans for the game against them the other week! he said that all the reading team commented on how nice it was to get support from us when it was announced that they were promoted! and he said he has never felt so welcomed before!!

nice to know we can do that aint it!! :thumbup:

We're not all bad - I think we get a bad press sometimes.

I didnt mind to see Reading going up, play some good football and have a good team and manager.

Much rather them then - Leeds/Sheff Utd, although 1 of them could still possibly go up if not both, but at least not as champions.

:thumbup:

As Reading fans have logged over 47,000 votes on the Coca Cola competition & will now be ineligible, can you send the message back that if any Reading fan is pulled out of the hat, they can at that point nominate any other club to receive the money.

As we were so nice to them on their big day.......

I didnt mind to see Reading going up, play some good football and have a good team and manager.

Much rather them then - Leeds/Sheff Utd, although 1 of them could still possibly go up if not both, but at least not as champions.

:thumbup:

Here here :thumbup:

Archived