Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Merging

I actually like topics being merged and I will defend the admin who merge them. Some people just like to start new threads for the sake of it, when the topic is closely related to another thread that already exists.

Depends how old previous threads are though.

Who like to trail through months worth of pages of threads just to see if something similar has been said before?

Even if they have alot of people would have missed the thread and wouldnt have been able to comment for various reasons and therefor get there comments in when they see 'a' thread reappear.

I agree that there deffinatly are good reason, but why is it that like say for example and new thread surrounding an away game is merged into one? there are different topics such as travel, pre match, seat numbers etc and it's a pain to read through 11 pages if all you want to know is where people are drinking.

Archived