Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Syko

Black Arm Bands?

I could of sworn the announcer today said that the club ahd distributed the armbands to all league clubs? OR was it just me not listening?

Yeah I was confused. I think he meant to say the football league handed them out.

I noticed when Kisnorbo's band fell off/was taken off and left on the ground Gallagher told him to pick it up and put it back on, rightly so may I add.

wernt it wen maybury come of and kisnorbo dint notice that the captains armband came of

I'm sorry, but I really don't understand why everyone was wearing black armbands yesterday.

As awful a tragedy as Hillsborough was, I really can't see why we mark the 17th anniversary. Fair enough for the first few years after the event , but it has got to stop at some point.

I'm sorry, but I really don't understand why everyone was wearing black armbands yesterday.

As awful a tragedy as Hillsborough was, I really can't see why we mark the 17th anniversary. Fair enough for the first few years after the event , but it has got to stop at some point.

Why?

I don't see what harm paying your respects to some tragic souls who were killed due to inept facilities and policing at a football match can do.

after the bradford fire many changes were suggested to football grounds that were not implemented, if they had of been maybe the disaster at Hillsborough would not have happend. It is always important to learn from the past and also it is essential to pay respect to the people whos lives where took that day. so i feel it should be remembered every year.

Why?

I don't see what harm paying your respects to some tragic souls who were killed due to inept facilities and policing at a football match can do.

But we can't do it forever surely. Are our children going to be observing a minutes silence for the 67th anniversary?

But we can't do it forever surely. Are our children going to be observing a minutes silence for the 67th anniversary?

Why not?

It was a totally tragic event and should always be remembered.

It's not really effecting peoples lives showing some respect by having a minutes silence for 96 poor souls who lost their lives needlessly just trying to watch an FA Cup semi final.

Talking About paying respects...The Bloke That died in the Canal..Fair Play And Would like to say thank you to the PNE fans for remainng silent. but it made ma laugh how Birch went over to his mother Whilst sHe was crying and he had the mike in his hand so the hole stadium could hear her but its not a lughing matter but.....

Archived