Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamite foxes

When will Paddy Mac...

be named as club captain. I just noticed that against Leeds tiatto was playing as well and McCarthy was captain. Also I find Tiatto's captain's column very dull and paddy might have a bit more insquad banter than Danny. Tiatto always ends with from a personal point of view.... I don't care you are not very good :mad:

be named as club captain. I just noticed that against Leeds tiatto was playing as well and McCarthy was captain. Also I find Tiatto's captain's column very dull and paddy might have a bit more insquad banter than Danny. Tiatto always ends with from a personal point of view.... I don't care you are not very good :mad:

Have to agree about his column its very dull and and does not give you any insight into what really goes on behinds the scenes like Matt Elliots column did. He told us the banter that went on between the lads which was quite amusing to read at times.

Have to agree about his column its very dull and and does not give you any insight into what really goes on behinds the scenes like Matt Elliots column did. He told us the banter that went on between the lads which was quite amusing to read at times.

Agreed, i dont bother reading his section on the programme anymore, elliots was much better. He probably doesn't write it himself anyway, just gets someone to do it for him

Matt Elliott's column was the best, a bit of squad banter, a bit of seriouness, and some thankyou/welcome messages to whoever/whatever neccessary. Top stuff.

Archived