Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chairman of the Bored

Levein ready to return to management

Fair enough, its still the same craig levien squad that has got all the wins, but we wouldn't have got all the wins i it wasn't for Rob Kelly, he did something that Craig Levien couldn't do. He got the players up and motivated when times were blue, he got them playing again, so Rob deserves all the credit he's getting. But good luck to Craig Levien, just don't come back here please!

And I pray he dosen't ever set foot in the city ground either,unless managing with another club of course!

But let's not forget what players he has bought us, if Levein didn't come here I don't know how interested I would still have been as a Leicester fan. That makes me out to be some sort of cooont but i'd really got to the end of my teather under Adams with the type of players he was signing which I had no interest in and knew I couldn't build any sort of rapport with them as they'd be gone within a season. Granted, Levein nearly took us down and that would have been revolting and i'm eternally grateful to Rob Kelly who has also massively restored my faith in Leicester City and given me a little course for optimism even if it's going to be a long slog next season.

Well said :thumbup:

That was always my main problem with Micky. It got to the point were we had no heroes, and the player turnover was so rapid that at the beginning of the season we had to learn a whole new team. It seems that its only recently that we've started to sing players names again.

Ultimately I'm happy with where we are now, the future, for the first time in a while, looks good and we have a youthful team with potential, who will hopefully stay together for a good few seasons.

Archived