Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DaveyJ

Tiatto contract

On the Leicester section on the BBC website the main news had been for ages, "Leicester offer Tiatto new deal".

Does anyone know anymore about whether he's going to accept or not? Or when he will decide?

On the Leicester section on the BBC website the main news had been for ages, "Leicester offer Tiatto new deal".

Does anyone know anymore about whether he's going to accept or not? Or when he will decide?

He's gone home to Oz for a bit and will let us know when he's ready to. I'd guess we'll know what's going on by the end of June when his current contract expires.

do really need him though. all he seems to do is break peoples legs and get sent off.

I don't think he's broke anyone's legs since he's been with us, and has been sent off just once. :whistle:

But yeah, he's shit.

Perhaps it's not just money that's holding things up.

Tiatto's combative but spends most of his time on the sidelines, so perhaps City have offered him work as a match-day steward rather than a player. :whistle::whistle:

HA! :laugh: :thumbup:

Let's hope he was offered almost nothing, and he begins to look for a club in Australia so we can get shot of him.

I Wouldn't Say Tiatto was shit.. Its the fact he isn't good enough for a 1st place start, i would say someone like Grahem Fenton was shit, anyway we need a natural left sided midfielder to sign and he can be our back up.

I Wouldn't Say Tiatto was shit.. Its the fact he isn't good enough for a 1st place start, i would say someone like Grahem Fenton was shit, anyway we need a natural left sided midfielder to sign and he can be our back up.

and Marttin can't do no wrong O'Neil paid £1million for him!!!

evidence that not every transfer works out!!

Archived