Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Formation

Stick to 4-4-2 fellas. Simple. Bring in an experienced midfield hard man (Danns/Riihilatti/Bircham) and a tricky left winger (Tabb) and we r away

If we get the players to sensibly play 4-4-2 then fine but at the moment we don't have them and fitting unsuitable players into a system just for the sake of it is as bad as constantly playing people out of their most effective position (and usually the same thing).

.........................................................Hendo................................................

.............Stearman...............Paddy Mac................Paddy Kis....................Sheehan

........................................................ Williams...................................................

.....................Maybury........................................................Welsh??/New winger

...........................................................Weso.................................................

...............................................Hume..............Fryatt......................................

Guest Gist

I'd just stick to the team we already have jus with new wingers and a defensive midfielder, if not then I'm happy to see Maybury stay on the right and Hughes on the left.

.........................................................Hendo................................................

.............Stearman...............Paddy Mac................Paddy Kis....................Sheehan

........................................................ Williams...................................................

.....................Maybury........................................................Welsh??/New winger

...........................................................Weso.................................................

...............................................Hume..............Fryatt......................................

Seems good to me, but wouldn't Weso be better in a defensive position than Williams? Ideally I'd like to have some one else rather than Williams, but with our finances I guess its unlikely, so hopefully RK and his team can get Williams playing consistetly well. The again if Weso's good going forward a defensive position might be a waste for him.

Archived