Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

ex-leicester lads on the move

laurie dudfield has joined notts county, i'll be keeping an eye on notts as they only have 4 players contracted to them at the mo (well 8 now) and jon ashton has gone to rushden and diamonds, i always thought that ashton was going to be a great player for us, but sadly not he came along in the same batch as piper et al and i'm quite disappointed as to how he's turned out :(

laurie dudfield has joined notts county, i'll be keeping an eye on notts as they only have 4 players contracted to them at the mo (well 8 now) and jon ashton has gone to rushden and diamonds, i always thought that ashton was going to be a great player for us, but sadly not he came along in the same batch as piper et al and i'm quite disappointed as to how he's turned out :(

Read somewhere that he took most of the blame from Oxford supporters for their team being a bit shit, in a fashion Leicester fans would be proud of he was the one singled out for abuse

I remember he was made a scapegoat by team-mates after we were hammered 6-1 at Ipswich. I don't think he ever played for us again.

Looks like he's carried on downhill ever since. Maybe he'll be able to turn things around in the Conference.

Archived