Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Fantasy Football

I am thinking of devising some bizarre Fantasy Football-style competition with a Leicester twist whereby you would have five players from the current squad and they get points based on their achievements this season. There would be a budget and all the players priced accordingly i.e. Fryatt 8m, Hume 7m, O'Grady 3m.

Gauging opinion?

Did anyone used to play the mercury fantasy football a few years ago?? It was the daddy.

You had to choose a keeper and a defence from a club, then 6 strikers, and you'd get a result each week.

E.g.

If you had chelsea gk and west ham def, and chelsea and west ham played each other and drew 0-0, your team would have conceded no goals.

Then if you had henry, saha, crespo, bent, owen and kanu as your strikers, and henry scored but the other 5 didn't, your team would have scored 1.

Therefore, your team won 1-0, and you chalked up 3 points.

Best format ever!

I am thinking of devising some bizarre Fantasy Football-style competition with a Leicester twist whereby you would have five players from the current squad and they get points based on their achievements this season. There would be a budget and all the players priced accordingly i.e. Fryatt 8m, Hume 7m, O'Grady 3m.

Gauging opinion?

It would be great to do it with Leicester players :ermm:

How about we do it just for championship players. But instead of buying a player cos hes £8m, we bid for him? And through the season, we can buy and sell at anytime.

You might have a player you think wont do well, but someone else does, and you sell for an over inflated price (like when wolves sold akinbiyi).

Only one fantasy manager can have any one player at a time.

We just need a list of 11 players per fantasy manager that wants to play, and a set of rules, like 5pts per goal and clean sheet.

It would be great to do it with Leicester players :ermm:

How about we do it just for championship players. But instead of buying a player cos hes £8m, we bid for him? And through the season, we can buy and sell at anytime.

You might have a player you think wont do well, but someone else does, and you sell for an over inflated price (like when wolves sold akinbiyi).

Only one fantasy manager can have any one player at a time.

We just need a list of 11 players per fantasy manager that wants to play, and a set of rules, like 5pts per goal and clean sheet.

Do you want me to find a cure for cancer while I'm at it?

Its like anything else on this board though...like the prediction league...somebody sets it up...does it for a few months and then they pack it up becuase of the workload involved.

I ran it perfectly well last season cheers ;)

I'm planning on running a championship prediction league for next season if anyone is interested with the scoring of 3 points correct and 1 point for right outcome?

Would anyone be interested???

Sorry if i dont reply to this quickly. Am on holiday....

I'm planning on running a championship prediction league for next season if anyone is interested with the scoring of 3 points correct and 1 point for right outcome?

Would anyone be interested???

Sorry if i dont reply to this quickly. Am on holiday....

Yep im in.

Archived