Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Deathside

Drum & Bass

Went to a drum & Bass club night last night - I wasn't keen on the idea but was persuaded to give it a go by my Singaporian chums

Well I really liked it - I discovered that I can listen to that kind of music

Also the club itself was so different to UK clubs (which I hate)

• Free entry (instead of 1 months salary)
  • Room to move inside (Not cramed in like sardines)
  • Able to go out and come back in again
  • Free drinks for the first hour

And at the end of the night the owner kept the place open and plied us with more free drinks - He was chuffed that a bunch of punks had come to his club

I finally got to try A Jagger Bomb and then a Singapore waterfall (Don't ask) plus a lot of vodka and even some cráp German beer

I got back to my hotel around 06:30 this morning and woke up at 14:00 with a raging hangover

Went to a drum & Bass club night last night - I wasn't keen on the idea but was persuaded to give it a go by my Singaporian chums

Well I really liked it - I discovered that I can listen to that kind of music

Also the club itself was so different to UK clubs (which I hate)

• Free entry (instead of 1 months salary)
  • Room to move inside (Not cramed in like sardines)
  • Able to go out and come back in again
  • Free drinks for the first hour

And at the end of the night the owner kept the place open and plied us with more free drinks - He was chuffed that a bunch of punks had come to his club

I finally got to try A Jagger Bomb and then a Singapore waterfall (Don't ask) plus a lot of vodka and even some cráp German beer

I got back to my hotel around 06:30 this morning and woke up at 14:00 with a raging hangover

i could like a jazz fusion club if it had freee drinks most of the night! maybe you'd have liked that cd i did if i plide you with free booze all night while you listened :whistle::ph34r:

drum n bass-wise i've only really listened to goldie, and i bet thats like someone saying there really into heavy metal because they like mcfly!

Drum and Bass isn't all heavy and chavvy...

artists like Goldie (first album), LTJ Bukem, Blu Mar Ten, Fauna Flash, London Elektricity or Skin Divers all generally play a more 'chill' style of drum and bass which is quite atmospheric.

There is a good attitude there as well so glad you enjoyed it mate !! :thumbup:

This is some pics of the Singapore Waterfall

Not sure what the drink at the bottom is but I remember being told it had brandy in it - The stuff being poured on the top of the bottle is Sambooka which is set alight before it's poured - Unfortunetly you can't really see the flames in the pics

The idea is you drink the stuff at the bottom using a straw whilst the on fire Sambooka runs down the bottle and into the glass

I recall that it was bloody hot

Waterfall1.jpgWaterfall2.jpg

Archived