Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tommy

Football Manager 2006 PSP Question

Hey all, am looking into buying FM 06 for my PSP, but I have one question about it. Can you update the games database in some way, with all the latest transfers and that? It's just that I dont fancy playing with data thats a season out of date :ph34r:

I would have posted this in the FM Progress thread but I thought it would have more chance of being replied to here.

Any info on the matter would be brilliant, thanks in advance :thumbup::D

I've played the PC and the PSP version mate.

If you've played the PC version then i think you'll be bitterly dissappointed with the PSP version. But if you havent then its got all the fun of having a new game despite losing the 3D pitch.

So i would tell you not to buy it if you've played the PC version quite a bit.

I used to be addicted to the PC Version, but not anymore. I just want it cos I'm buggering off on holiday soon and wanted a decent sim, but oh well, I'll wait till October.

I've played the PC and the PSP version mate.

If you've played the PC version then i think you'll be bitterly dissappointed with the PSP version. But if you havent then its got all the fun of having a new game despite losing the 3D pitch.

So i would tell you not to buy it if you've played the PC version quite a bit.

Even the PC version doesn't have a 3D pitch!

You can't compare the PSP version to the PC version, I don't play the PSP version that much anymore but it's still a great game considering the console it's on.

Even the PC version doesn't have a 3D pitch!

You can't compare the PSP version to the PC version, I don't play the PSP version that much anymore but it's still a great game considering the console it's on.

I meant 2D...

:blush::blush:

Archived