Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The Chav Thread

What do you call a Chav in a box? Innit.

What do you call a Chav in a filing cabinet? Sorted.

What do you call a Chav in a box with a lock on it? Safe.

What do you call an Eskimo Chav? Innuinnit.

Why are Chavs like slinkies? They have no real use but it's great to watch one fall down a flight of stairs.

What do you call a Chavette in a white tracksuit? The bride.

If you see a Chav on a bike, why should you try not to run him over? It might be your bike.

What's the difference between a Chav and a coconut? One's thick and hairy, the other's a coconut.

What's the first question at a Chav quiz night? "What you lookin' at?"

How do you get 100 Chavs into a phone box? Paint three stripes on it.

2 Chavs in a car without any music. Who's driving? The police.

Your Results:

You is Blinging!

Woah, put all that Bling away your blinding my eyes!Your far too cool for me, your often seen in your stylish kitted out corsa's or Nova's looking out for young school girls to add to the overall image of the Boyracer.No care for others and making all non chav's life a living nightmare.well done your CHAV SCUM!

Well done who ever made this site you obsessed lonely freek.

What a load of shit.

Goth.

How am i a goth?

38065[/snapback]

Well for starters on the 1st question there is not an option that says yes I ocassionly wear Burberry. Instead its sumin like I stoll a hat of some bloke who looked at me funny.

Stereotypical arsehole.

What a load of shit.

Goth.

How am i a goth?

38065[/snapback]

Well for starters on the 1st question there is not an option that says yes I ocassionly wear Burberry. Instead its sumin like I stoll a hat of some bloke who looked at me funny.

Stereotypical arsehole.

38075[/snapback]

or a option saying i dont wear Burberry ?!?!

that quiz is BULL....

I'm a goth,. my backside....

my results:

You is a goth you is!

Finally intelligence, you found away to break out of the chav way of life and ignored all peer pressure decided against having a baby at 14 and leaving school to work part time in a electronics factory wasnt for you, well done YOUR NOT A CHAV

Archived