Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Asbo's and other music

Having what might be described as FU hearing this is my first post in the music forum, any way to the subject in hand the other half, the mrs or whatever we can use this days spends most of her free time writing music, the latest ASBO being a touch of ironic comedy.

She's has very eclectic tastes from comedy to country, performance to political, pop to punk.

If you do have time to listen read the description, find out what others think and let us know what you think. She honestly wont be offended

She's had #1's in these IAC online charts and runs several well visited stations, being a singer, songwriter, producer, plays keys and has done many transatlantic collaborations.

Even if you don't like her style you may find other independent original artists you like.

ASBO

This link takes you to the ASBO song if you click on the name it will bring up the words or click on the arrow to the right to hear it.

Her other songs can be found under Jillianne in the bottom right hand corner if you scroll down

Good listening.

It's excellent - very funny indeed! :D:D

There's a lot of satirical stuff on this site: LINK. You mention collaborations, but has she ever worked with animators???

The other thing that springs to mind is Radio 4. There's loads of comedy programmes that would kill for a three minute song like that, (in my opinion.)

It's excellent - very funny indeed! :D:D

There's a lot of satirical stuff on this site: LINK. You mention collaborations, but has she ever worked with animators???

The other thing that springs to mind is Radio 4. There's loads of comedy programmes that would kill for a three minute song like that, (in my opinion.)

Thanks for the feedback NW, I've passed on your ideas, She's never worked with animators, her collaborations being purely :P musical.

Maybe your comments will provide some confidence and motivation to take the ideas to the next level.

Archived