Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

City Chairman on Pop Concerts

Cheers FT

On another note, you mentioned a while ago about him answering questions re: the share policy on how the FT need 500k to get a seat on the board and he can get in with half that amount. When is that due or have I missed it?

To me that 'should' be the most interesting part of this series, which has been great thus far :thumbup:

Cheers FT

On another note, you mentioned a while ago about him answering questions re: the share policy on how the FT need 500k to get a seat on the board and he can get in with half that amount. When is that due or have I missed it?

To me that 'should' be the most interesting part of this series, which has been great thus far :thumbup:

Next set of responses should hopefully be early next week. Can't be certain following hacking problems on the website, so we have less availability to post articles currently.

Next set of responses should hopefully be early next week. Can't be certain following hacking problems on the website, so we have less availability to post articles currently.

Ta very much, I look forward to it.

:thumbup:

From the answer given, it doesn't look like we'll be having any gigs at the Way for a while... :(

Not good news, especially as rival clubs have sussed the money to be made from these events.

To be fair though there is little to discuss, it has been made clear that the concentration is on instant revenue, we don't have the 200k to put in. It seems there is little we can do with anything until we get promoted :unsure:

Archived