Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Century FM

Kenny Burns is indeed an arse, he should be seen and not heard. Ignore him ;)

Can you translate the first sentence of your post for me please ;):P

40407[/snapback]

Just Emailed in with me views, was the person who said that the sit in was my idea, and that other fans who don't understand us wouldn't intill it happened to them.

Just Emailed in with me views, was the person who said that the sit in was my idea, and that other fans who don't understand us wouldn't intill it happened to them.

40407[/snapback]

Just emailed in with my views, I was the person who said the sit in was my idea, and that other fans fans who don't understand us wouldn't intill it happened to them.

Ok :thumbup:

Kenny Burns is indeed an arse, he should be seen and not heard. Ignore him ;)

Can you translate the first sentence of your post for me please ;):P

40407[/snapback]

40407[/snapback]

Just emailed in with my views, I was the person who said the sit in was my idea, and that other fans fans who don't understand us wouldn't intill it happened to them.

Ok :thumbup:

40415[/snapback]

Not really :huh:

Archived