Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sackmycook

I want to write to Meelan

I wouldn't bother writing either. Best case scenario he'd take over but on the cheap and because of 'overwhelming fan support' wouldn't even try to win us over with guarantees before making changes, worst case he'd be insulted and retract his interest in the club (although that might not be worst case for some).

just attach a list of our attendances in the first 2 seasons at the Walkers Stadium. 30,000 at least in 16 out of 18 games in the 03/04 season. with his money we could get back to seeing a full stadium.

Exactly!

...if we got ourselves sorted out we'd have a fair sized slice of the East Midlands as a potential base, but as i say just need the damn money and rather a lot of it :cry:

Whats more, if we started having full stadiums again I've just realised it could get to the stage of needing to buy a season ticket again :unsure: ...ah well it looks like being a while till then.

Exactly!

...if we got ourselves sorted out we'd have a fair sized slice of the West Midlands as a potential base, but as i say just need the damn money and rather a lot of it :cry:

I doubt it. :unsure:

MON would blow us away over there.

Might have a decent shot at the EAST Midlands, though!

Exactly!

...if we got ourselves sorted out we'd have a fair sized slice of the West Midlands as a potential base, but as i say just need the damn money and rather a lot of it :cry:

Did you go to the school of John Elsom Business Management? Are you in fact John Elsom?

Yes, we are only a couple of million from taking the fanbase away from the entire Midlands. With these projections of revenue, after a little investment.... sod Milan, I'm going to the Dragon's Den to get the funding. Theo's been and done football, but Duncan and that blonde lady will surely be interested, particularly with the revenue when we take slice of the West Midlands and takeover the East Mids. Lovely jubbly.

I doubt it. :unsure:

MON would blow us away over there.

Might have a decent shot at the EAST Midlands, though!

Good piont... consider that type edited :cool: .

I'm going to the Dragon's Den to get the funding.

Now that's an idea...

"Ben is looking for £150,000,000 to buy and fund Leicester City FC... Duncan Balantine is interested... "

If we ever recover, we could dominate the east midlands while clubs like Villa and Brum will be fighting over the same region as a base in the West Midlands, meanwhile Forrest can take over from us in the Championship...

Archived