Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

any one feeling the optimism and the faith rolling back?

i am feeling this sense of beleife that i havent felt in years, i mean knowing leicester it will be shattered next game but, dont you think this years team seems to have in the making over it rather than useless like last year.

i think we are more exciting than last year, and we seem to have a more positive attitude.

and also what do you think w need to just tip it all off and get us promotion?

i think were one season off being a "force". i was saying to my dad at the southend match that it will be the first time in years (if we dont have a dire season) that we will have a manager longer than a season!!!

all the players are settled, but i think this season they can gel work on there weaknesses and play as many youth team players as possible :)

i think were one season off being a "force". i was saying to my dad at the southend match that it will be the first time in years (if we dont have a dire season) that we will have a manager longer than a season!!!

all the players are settled, but i think this season they can gel work on there weaknesses and play as many youth team players as possible :)

yer thats a good point, and i think this season will be gelling like u say. and the better we do this year will probably lead to the better we do next year i look forward to next year very much.

If we have a good season and keep most of the squad next season we'll be a force to be reckoned with.

I can't really see us being automatically promoted this season, maybe a play-off!

The most important thing is for us to play good attacking football and the fans to be patient.

I have a feeling this division will be very close this time round so we have a half decent chance of being in the mix!

If we have a good season and keep most of the squad next season we'll be a force to be reckoned with.

I can't really see us being automatically promoted this season, maybe a play-off!

The most important thing is for us to play good attacking football and the fans to be patient.

I have a feeling this division will be very close this time round so we have a half decent chance of being in the mix!

A playoff place would be so dreamy. but i do think its possible however we do need to bring out our young players EG Sheehan, porter, stearman, O grady, Fryatt, and hammond too, i beleve he deserves more chances. would like to see players lik grde in the first team too.

Yeah I can feel the faith coming back too:

* We have a manager who is not too stubborn to make changes when it's obvious he is wrong

**We have no expectation and I would really really cry out with joy if we are challenging for the play offs come may.

*** There is also a great team spirit at the moment shown by the goal celebrations recently. Everyone of the player come and congraculate each other.

**** The side is young and it will be great seeing them mature as players.

We're on the up, EI EI EI O UP THE FOOTBALL HERE WE GO..... :D

I'm feelin a little like i did after the Luton and Milwal games last season, a wee bit contented but still a little cautious... the coventry and southend games where a little scrappy at times and we're going to need to eradicate that, but we've improved with the width we've gained by throwing Low and (to a lesser extent, as we're still starting with Tiatto when possible... and to good effect at times :blink: ) Porter into the mix, Fryatt is going to have to find the net soon or his confidence is going to be hit badly and we'll need him to get goals this season if we want to do well.

So overall i feel a lot better than i did after the Luton game, though after the Burnley game (and Low's cameo) it was clear we'd have to start adding width and solving that problem... we've got 4 pionts out of the last two games yet we could easily have wound up with 2 or even just 1, we need to show more confidence and with any luck that should come with more games. We've got a three tough away games and two simpler home games comming up and we need to come out of those with more wins than loses if we can look like doing that I'll feel pretty optimistic heading into the winnter.

I'd probably agree some of the younger players (most of the squad then) will need this season to mature while the clubs itself may (with a minor miracle) have a little more cash to fund some clever signings in a years time, all in all i think we should be a pretty solid side at the start of next season so long as we can continue to improve this season and manage a decent showings (anything up to 12th in the League IMHO).

Archived