Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Pinky

After watching the 'Call On Me' video again, I was told to get back to my senses, so I put on the ever-fantastic album 'Dark Side Of The Moon'. This is just a masterpiece, and whoever doesn't recognize that, frankly, has a poor taste of music. Call me old-fashioned, but the music today fails to reach these heights that were attained during the 70's among others. How many bands today are actually musically gifted, original, ground-breaking, political, mind-blowing, superb lyrics-wise, and straight-forward, while still being as positive like Pink Floyd were? I'd struggle to even think of 1 group. And I really wonder why that is.. It's not exactly the lack of political issues we have today, with the war in Iraq and all. Maybe it's unfair to compare the bands today with Pink Floyd. Maybe they just were too good... One thing's for sure, they'll be among the greatest ever bands long after I've passed away!

Archived