Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Well done Paddy K!

Leicester City defender Patrick Kisnorbo has been named in August's Championship Actim Team of the Month - despite playing one game less than his peers.

The Australian international defender, who was an unused substitute for his country's 2-0 defeat at the hands of Kuwait on Thursday, has started four Championship matches for the Foxes this season, scoring two goals - including the winner against Southend United at the Walkers Stadium.

Kisnorbo, ranked 18th overall, has made 18 interceptions, won 4 tackles and made 6 clearances in his 384 minutes of league action so far.

Full Article and Actim Team of the month information :thumbup:

Ahh I was going to post a thread on this myself, but I wasn't sure how it'd be recieved, thread-starting isn't the way I go about things, I wait for other people to start them. :)

Well done to Paddy K though, some pretty impressive performances over the past month have seen him make the Championship Team of the Month, and rightly so :thumbup: Long may it continue :D

Ahh I was going to post a thread on this myself, but I wasn't sure how it'd be recieved, thread-starting isn't the way I go about things, I wait for other people to start them. :)

Well done to Paddy K though, some pretty impressive performances over the past month have seen him make the Championship Team of the Month, and rightly so :thumbup: Long may it continue :D

Thoroughly deserved. :thumbup:

Looks like we have 4 players in the top 100, Kiso, McCarthy, Kenton & Henderson - now there's a surprise.

So none of our midfielders/forwards can make the top 100 players in the Championship, statistics can lie but these reflect just how piss poor we are.

Looks like we have 4 players in the top 100, Kiso, McCarthy, Kenton & Henderson - now there's a surprise.

So none of our midfielders/forwards can make the top 100 players in the Championship, statistics can lie but these reflect just how piss poor we are.

It's a shame because at the start of the season and the build up to it Fryatt and Hume seemed to be our best chance of having a good season.

Archived