Guest Daniel Posted 4 August 2004 Posted 4 August 2004 I had to work, i can assure you thats worse mate. Then i went to buy an xbox (see my thread in general chat). What you doing tommorow? Anyone want graphics tonight? Im in the mood!
Guest Daniel Posted 5 August 2004 Posted 5 August 2004 What you think of my new macro signature? I took the picture and made the signature. Its the best ive ever ever done i think.
Guest Daniel Posted 6 August 2004 Posted 6 August 2004 Well no bloody feedback. Im sure ill get some stick about this one but i was just practing my cut outs and the new Premier League font, exclusive to me.
Guest Daniel Posted 6 August 2004 Posted 6 August 2004 Which one mate? The macro one or the Dickov and Co one?
Scow Posted 6 August 2004 Posted 6 August 2004 Which one mate?The macro one or the Dickov and Co one? Macro - Very smart.
Scow Posted 6 August 2004 Posted 6 August 2004 Are you using the wallpaper i made for you? A wallpaper you made specifically for me? :: Nah, I'm using the fixture list one from The Blue Army site. It's really useful.
Guest Daniel Posted 6 August 2004 Posted 6 August 2004 Ok, well ill bring the thread back to the top of general chat so you can download it. Take a look, at it. Trust me its lovely.
Ash Posted 8 August 2004 Posted 8 August 2004 Your really good at making banners Dan, Still aint made me one though
Guest Daniel Posted 8 August 2004 Posted 8 August 2004 Sorry mate, tell me what you want and youll get it.
Buzzell Posted 9 August 2004 Posted 9 August 2004 Bluemistress could you make me a avatar and a banner please mate? Just make it look good, cheers.
Guest Daniel Posted 10 August 2004 Posted 10 August 2004 I have just sent you a PM asking what you want on them both?
Buzzell Posted 10 August 2004 Posted 10 August 2004 I have just sent you a PM asking what you want on them both? And I have just sent you a PM giving you some ideas on what to out on them.
Buzzell Posted 10 August 2004 Posted 10 August 2004 Nice one BlueMistress. I dont like the look of Jordan on the banner becuase he looks too skinny but it will do. Cheers pal
Guest Daniel Posted 10 August 2004 Posted 10 August 2004 Your just too picky, the first to make a bad comment about my graphics. Dont you like it how he's pointing to your name?
Buzzell Posted 10 August 2004 Posted 10 August 2004 Its good but I see the effort you put into your own then mine but still its good mate. It will do my friend, unless your willing to fix it
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.