Ash Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 You can make me a Stearman Sig pic if you want Petrescu?
Mark Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 I'd have a go if there are any pictures of him of decent size?
Guest Daniel Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 Yours might do, you sit and make all mine smaller then, because im doing requests left right and center for forums everywhere, your the only person i know that wants it less than 20 and i aint got time to piss about in paint. I cant make it smaller size and good quality, so stuff the signatures on this forum.
Oli Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 right click on your banner go to properties copy the address. then go to edit signiture in my controls and paste it there.
dynamite foxes Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 Not forgetting to click the IMG button Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed it tells me that
dynamite foxes Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 You must have the tag on there twice. I don't I have it saved in my documents on my computer then I copy its location into the img thing and update my sig what i am doing wrong
Guest Daniel Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 Omg, you ****ing idiot. You dont saveit to your computer, jesus christ. I aint even going to try explaining the mood im in.
Guest Daniel Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 Ok, tell me this. The common sense behind it. Other people log on to a website to read your posts, your not on the forum, your not even online, your computers off, the other people going to turn your computer on and load the banner up to view it? Its common sense really.
Muz Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 Is that in da middle! Im more to the right good seats who u sit with? Yeah thats near me youre next to me just a few rows up! Look 4 me on sat ill be the one being told to sit down <_<
Oli Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 Yea i will do mate. I sit with my dad and brother (BM).
Muz Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 Do You sit further into middle or further round the side? I sit wiv me Uncle,Me Cousin hes (12) and me Grandad! Ill be in me usual concuption of Burberry and Stone Island! Thinkin im hard You near front then or furhter back than me im quite near front corner flags just to me rite!
Oli Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 I sit just to the right hand side of the goal nearer the east stand. I will sit just a couple of you i think.
Muz Posted 3 August 2004 Posted 3 August 2004 Yeah im nearer the east stand aswell! Do you come in late or early? I like to watch them train and read the programme
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.