Hitesh Posted 5 August 2005 Posted 5 August 2005 cool new sig Hitesh 150247[/snapback] Cheers! I have to thank Tommy for making it!
cisono Posted 6 August 2005 Posted 6 August 2005 nice 1 bm .........i owe u 1 6130[/snapback] Just wondering... any issues of copyright in using signatures like yours?!?!
Bedford Fox Posted 6 August 2005 Posted 6 August 2005 My very simple and quick attemp at a sig of the legend!
Tommy Posted 6 August 2005 Posted 6 August 2005 I like it mate, the only thing i dont like aboot it is that it ends well abruptly.
Bedford Fox Posted 6 August 2005 Posted 6 August 2005 agreed with tommy! i like the fact it is different and not just another background of the walkers with a player pic over the top!
Wellman Posted 6 August 2005 Posted 6 August 2005 I'm going to do another 1 similar but can't find any good pictures
Anish Posted 6 August 2005 Posted 6 August 2005 Wellman, you should save your image as a .gif file rather than a .jpg - this way the colour of your background will match the colour of the internet browser. At the mo you can notice the difference in colour of your background so it doesn't blend into the browser as well as it would do if you saved it as a .gif file.
CasinoGee Posted 7 August 2005 Posted 7 August 2005 hey all not been on here for a while however i thought id pop in and get ur opinions on a new sig i did last nightthanks 148347[/snapback] You're Rachel LCFC off www.footiethreads aren't you? I'm PVFC
Ricey Posted 7 August 2005 Posted 7 August 2005 I've just made a new one too... 151756[/snapback] I love that, it's different and looks great.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.