Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Player ratings so far

I would well understand if it hasn't been done but has anyone taken the trouble to evaluate our player ratings week by week and to take an average mark for each game and come up with a League table of performances.

In other words who have the fans rated as the best players and worst players week by week?.

Obviously the more games a player has been involved in the more relevent his rating but, so long as the games/minutes played are known it would be an interesting chart.

For instance it would be hard to know how Porter gets dropped based on fans ratings and hard to know how Hughes gets selected by the same criteria.

But I am sure it would show up other interesting statistics.

Another interesting chart would be the points Leicester have collected based on individual players' appearances.

Obviously, for cup matches, the chart would need to award three points for a win, no points for a defeat and perhaps one point for a replay/extra time.

I would well understand if it hasn't been done but has anyone taken the trouble to evaluate our player ratings week by week and to take an average mark for each game and come up with a League table of performances.

In other words who have the fans rated as the best players and worst players week by week?.

Obviously the more games a player has been involved in the more relevent his rating but, so long as the games/minutes played are known it would be an interesting chart.

For instance it would be hard to know how Porter gets dropped based on fans ratings and hard to know how Hughes gets selected by the same criteria.

But I am sure it would show up other interesting statistics.

Another interesting chart would be the points Leicester have collected based on individual players' appearances.

Obviously, for cup matches, the chart would need to award three points for a win, no points for a defeat and perhaps one point for a replay/extra time.

Good idea :thumbup: Just needs someone to do it...

Well, yeah, obviously, since fans' ratings shouldn't play that much part in how the manager picks the team.

I was planning on revamping my old ratings web site but I don't think its going to happen until next season at the very earliest as I'm in my final year at uni and am snowed under with dissertation work. I think Beighton Fox has a web site though and is doing something similar. I'm guessing you'll be able to find his web site on his profile.

Archived